WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive and may keep information voluntarily given to us when you decided to make a Tunaskin purchase, register on the Tunaskin website, take part in a special promotion, or provide any other information or unique preferences to better serve you. This information may include:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Date of birth
- Your e-mail address
- Your credit card or Tunaskin Gift Card
- Proof of your identity
- When you provide us with personal information about the intended recipient of a shipment, we use that information for the purposes of processing the shipment and, in some cases, to communicate with the intended recipient to provide information pertaining to the status of the shipment. We rely on you to obtain the intended recipient’s consent to our use of their personal information.
We want you to be aware that certain online tools exist to help us serve and recognize you when you visit the Tunaskin website. For your convenience, to help us personalize your experience or better serve your needs, we may receive and store certain types of information when you visit the website. You may be familiar with the term “cookies”. We use this information to understand how users navigate to and around our websites, view product pages, access content and make purchases.
ONCE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, HOW IS IT USED AND/OR SHARED?
Information we collect from you may be shared between all points of contact within Tunaskin. We use this information also to:
- Provide you with timely and reliable fulfillment of requests
- Do all things necessary to administer those services
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
- Register you on tunaskin.net
- Facilitate payment for your purchases
- Confirm your orders and delivery information
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Communicate offers, benefits and featured items to you
- Administer giveaways, contests, birthday programs and similar promotions
- Administer special customer recognition programs such as AEREWARDS
- Find and stock the products you want
- Customize your shopping experience and other uses as determined by AEO
Tunaskin will not share information collected on Tunaskin.net with outside sources.
Retention of Personal Information
Tunaskin retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after any termination of our relationship with you.
Right to Transfer
Tunaskin also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including, but not limited to, liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of Tunaskin or of any of the business, assets or shares of Tunaskin or a division thereof. Tunaskin may decide to retain a copy of the information after the sale or transfer for any use.
HOW TO CONTACT TUNASKIN
If you do not want to receive promotional mail from Tunaskin via postal service, send a letter stating this with your name and address to email@example.com, or to our mailing address below. You can also call us at 1-239-330-3388 with your request.
When you fill out one of our forms or other requests for information, you may choose to receive e-mail that informs you about new merchandise, as well as special offers and promotions. If, after you have shared your e-mail address with Tunaskin, you decide that you do not want to receive e-mail from Tunaskin, you have several options to let us know of your preferences:
- You can discontinue promotional e-mails by clicking on the hyperlink shown in all Tunaskin e-mails and follow the instructions to indicate your unsubscribe preference
- Contact Tunaskin customer relations as set forth below
P.O. Box 771633
Naples, FL 34107
Our Policy on gathering information from and communicating with children online
We recognize the unique privacy concerns regarding children. Pursuant to COPPA guidelines, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, please contact us at 239-330-3388, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the address listed above, and we will remove the information about the individual from our marketing database.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Tunaskin makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Tunaskin uses industry standard security techniques on our websites to help protect against the loss, misuse or modification of information that you have provided. When you access your personal information or transmit personally identifiable data to us, that information is stored on servers that we have used commercially reasonable efforts to protect from unauthorized access or intrusion. While we implement the above security measures, you should be aware that 100% security is not possible.